If you sign up and drop out within 12 hours of game time, please note your account will still be charged if the game runs.
• Public Skating fees apply for all skaters, including goalies.
• Full CSA-approved hockey equipment required, including helmets with facemasks, for all skaters and goalies. Chinstraps must be fastened.
• Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian on-ice or in the arena.
• Maximum adult-to-child ratio on the ice is 1 adult to 3 children (under 10 years of age).
• Sticks and pucks permitted, not provided.
• 4 nets provided on the ice.
• Unstructured ice time only. No private programs.
o Important: Organized hockey games, slap shots, and structured practices are not permitted. (e.g. No practice tools such as pylons).
• All-Ages Stick & Puck is limited to a maximum total of 40 skaters and goalies on the ice at one time.
• Body contact is not permitted. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated (e.g. Fighting, talking back, taunting, etc.).
• Fighting will result in expulsion from All-Ages Stick & Puck.
• Floods will take place after 50 minutes.
• Athletes will respect all participants and staff.
• Athletes will be given warnings for minor behavioural violations (3 strikes and they are out ... on the 3rd strike).
o Important: Warnings will not be given in all circumstances. Players can be asked to leave immediately based on staff's discretion.
Please visit our Public Skating page for more information and guidelines at TheAud.ca