If you sign up and drop out within 12 hours of game time, please note your account will still be charged if the game runs.
• Public Skating fees apply for all skaters, including goalies.
• Full CSA-approved hockey equipment required, including helmets with facemasks, for all skaters and goalies. Chinstraps must be fastened.
• Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian on-ice or in the arena.
• Maximum adult-to-child ratio on the ice is 1 adult to 3 children (under 10 years of age).
• Sticks and pucks permitted, not provided.
• 4 nets provided on the ice.
• Unstructured ice time only. No private programs.
Important: Organized hockey games, slap shots, and structured practices are not permitted. (e.g. No practice tools such as pylons).
• All-Ages Stick & Puck is limited to a maximum total of 40 skaters and goalies on the ice at one time.
• Body contact is not permitted. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated (e.g. Fighting, talking back, taunting, etc.).
• Fighting will result in expulsion from All-Ages Stick & Puck.
• Floods will take place after 50 minutes.
• Athletes will respect all participants and staff.
• Athletes will be given warnings for minor behavioural violations (3 strikes and they are out ... on the 3rd strike).
Important: Warnings will not be given in all circumstances. Players can be asked to leave immediately based on staff's discretion.